To contact us, click here:
These pages tell you a little about our approach to CONSUMER RESEARCH and introduce you to our main areas of special focus:
Whatever the topic, we offer
high quality, conscientious, imaginative consumer research....
Explore these pages and links and then visit us again soon for much more information or contact our Client Accounts Manager,
by clicking HERE now.
Other Interesting LINKS:
& its Music Festival programme
Have you tried Wikipedia ? - An incredible, free, online encyclopedia
New Senior Markets, Products & Services
development of opportunities for pleasure, leisure & autonomy
Far-sight RESEARCH is particularly well-known for its involvement in exploring the potential for new and enhanced products and approaches designed to meet evolving demands from people aged 50+.
- New & renewed relationships: partners, dating & personal encounters
- Homes abroad, 2nd homes, condos & sharing
- Travel, Leisure & pleasure: multiple short-haul holidays & sunshine winters away
- Media, TV, books, internet, lifetime learning
- Investment, savings & financial services
- Sports, pleasure pursuits & special interests
- Complementary health, food & life-enhancement
- Breaking free: new time, new approaches, escaping old trammels, routines & habits
We specialize in exploring the characteristics sought and valued by consumers for your product or services in these and other emerging markets.
To find out more, contact our accounts manager, Sarah Betts on Sarah@far-sight.co.uk.
Projects concerned with retirement and senior markets are managed by
Carol Saunders. You can contact her on Carol@far-sight.co.uk)